Australian organisations are increasingly recognising outsourcing as a strategic imperative to boost operational efficiencies, mitigate business risks, increase responsiveness, and expedite speed to market.
In the 2019 Contact Centre Outsourcing report compiled by market researchers Frost & Sullivan; Stellar was reviewed and ranked as a Champion player supplementing winning Outsourcer of the Year for the 7th year running.
Stellar is not only equipped with the broadest portfolio of onshore capabilities in Australia they are widely recognised for their proven ability to provide end-to-end services for private businesses and government agencies alike, and are celebrated for their continued investments in people, processes, and capabilities in bringing together services that deliver strong business outcomes and meaningful customer experiences.
The Expanding Market
The trend of contact centre outsourcing seems to be the ‘new black’ in organisational blueprints as it offers access to skilled agents both onshore in Australia and offshore with best-in-class technology and delivery models that ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
In 2018, the contact centre outsourcing market in Australia reported an estimated US$1.27 billion in revenue, up 4.9% from the previous year. The market is forecast to reach US$1.61 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period. Beyond just cost containment, these figures also suggest the increased maturing of the market. Organisations like yours are increasingly motivated by generating quality value added outcomes in the lives of people they touch.
This 2019 outsourcing centre buyer’s guide ranked 11 organisations of this field across the following metrics to provide a balanced assessment based on quantitative and qualitative evaluations.
- Revenue Market Share
- Product/Service Strategy
- People and Skills Strategy
- Ecosystem Strategy
- Business Strategy
When ranked on the two major attributes of growth and market strategy, Stellar performed high in both and was matrixed as a Champion performer in the industry. With over 20 years’ experience in the market, this positioning is not surprising and reflective of the bigger picture of Stellar’s focus on people and the quality of the experience, not just cost savings and the bottom line.
The Stellar business is expanding and is stronger than ever. Frost & Sullivan notable points of growth from the report include:
- Stellar has sustained momentum in the market securing new customers alongside organic growth within the existing customer base.
- They have secured a strong foothold in the government sector due to its compelling onshore delivery capabilities, which include familiarity with the regulatory framework, high-level communication expertise, and stringent security compliance standards.
- Their business is actively engaged in a movement to increase growth in other verticals such as travel, utilities, healthcare, and telco.
- They are in partnership with some of Australia’s biggest brands leveraging its technological expertise, end-to-end services, high calibre agents, and the right mix of onshore and offshore capabilities.
- They leverage in-depth automation capabilities via deployment of RPA and AI-powered virtual assistants to assist customers in their digital transformation journey.
- Stellar uses an open-book management approach embedded throughout its operations, involving employees in strategy building and fostering performance transparency augurs well for better outcomes.
- They are in the process of establishing a presence in South Africa and building vertical capabilities beyond its core segment through specialised services for clients.
Why Outsource With Stellar?
Clients work with Stellar to ensure a trusted partnership with a company that will lead them through digital transformation to be on the forefront of the next big breakthrough of customer service.
If you want to work with an outsourcer that delivers –
- Offshore and onshore capabilities that meet quality certifications and best practices
- Clear Service Level Agreement (SLA) that aligns with the organisation’s business and CX objectives
- End-to-end customer management solutions covering back-office processes and digital channels
- Scalable services via multi-sourcing diversification strategies for compelling cost advantages
- Recognised ability to devise shared growth strategy that embraces innovation to deliver business outcome at scale
- Competitive advantage built on digital services capabilities through AI-powered solutions and process automation
- Robust disaster recovery plan to ensure business continuity, mitigate risks, and protect critical client data
Stellar will tailor a solution to suit your specific customer experience goals and enable your organisation to compete more effectively in your marketplace.